-->

Sunday 7 October 2012

ASOS Style Challenge: #2...

ASOS PEPLUM JACKET & FAUX LEATHER BAGasos 1VANS & FAUX LEATHER BAGASOS PEPLUM JACKETASOS PEPLUM JACKERASOS PEPLUM HOUNDSTOOTH JACKET
Houndstooth Peplum jacket*: ASOS
Black jeans: New Look
Leather backpack*: Shoppalu
Vans Authentics
Beanie*: ASOS

Oh my goodness, these photos feel so old now ahahaha, they were taken as part of my ASOS style challenge back at the beginning of September when we were still in Spain, gosh, that seems like such a long time ago now! Oh how I miss this white wall! (': Looking back now, I actually really like my hair in these photos, I really should wear my fringe like this more often when I wear a beanie...

You can follow me on instagram, username: effiesmakeupbox

9 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous! that bag is so cool! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so amazing :)) x

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adore the dogtooth print!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how this outfit is really casual but the top is quite smart and dressy. Gorgeous bag too.
    Endometriosis my life with you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh yes, your hair looks awesome like this!
    Perfect outfit as usual *~*~*~*

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit!
    And your hair!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!

    (enter my giveaway - iphone case)

    Kiss,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice outfit! especially top and the trousers in combination with the bag! so effortless but trendy. do you want to follow each other on gfc?? Let me know by posting on my blog :-) would be great! :o)

    www.walkonthestylesite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the edgy styling of the pink, dogtooth peplum :)

    Celi @ www.vintagestyle.me

    ReplyDelete