-->

Wednesday 11 April 2012

I need your help…

ASOS BLOGLOVIN COMP
You may have seen my post yesterday/on twitter/facebook that I have been shortlisted as a finalist in ASOS fashion finders ‘style it with bloglovin’ competition. :O

The look with the highest amount of votes at the end of the week will win a £500 shopping spree and a starring role in an ASOS Fashion Finder editorial feature online.’

I’m lagging a lot little at the moment so it would be  so AWESOME if you could please vote for me. All you have to do is click the heart under my ‘look’. Thank you so much in advance if you do! :)
PS: If you are on asos fashion finder, let me know, I’d love to see your ‘looks’ :)

3 comments:

  1. Voted my sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted!!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voted! Good luck! I hope you win :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete